Open Source Data
A running list of open source data related to policing and other violence interventions.
(Are we missing something? Let us know!)
Use of Force
- Colorado Index of Complex Networks
- ICON is a comprehensive index of research-quality network data sets from all domains of network science, including social, web, information, biological, ecological, connectome, transportation, and technological networks.
- Katya Ognyanova’s blog
- A helpful list of repositories containing network data, compiled by Katya Ognyanova
- Police Data Initiative
- 200+ data sets (including traffic stops, uses of force, calls for service, hate crimes, and more) uploaded by 120+ police departments
- Police Scorecard Data
- A Google Drive folder with several datasets (e.g., arrests, police funding, use of force, complaints, homicide clearance rates) compiled for Police Scorecard