Dr. Nix featured as a guest on Ep. 42 of the Reducing Crime Podcast
Topics discussed include experimental criminology, procedural justice, police legitimacy, and police use of deadly force.
- Compliance, noncompliance, and the in-between: causal effects of civilian demeanor on police officers’ cognitions and emotions
- Elevated Police Turnover following the Summer of George Floyd Protests: A Synthetic Control Study
- Disparity does not mean bias: making sense of observed racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings with multiple benchmarks
- We’ve been underestimating racial disparities in police use of lethal force
- Arresting the recruitment crisis